My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Go Devils!!

The people that are close to me know how much I love my Arizona State Sun Devils. Although my mom is more of a freak, and I do mean that literally....she has a seperate room devoted to her Sun Devil Memoribilia (sp?)...crazy, I used to be a season ticket holder along with my sister PJ, Mom & Dad but had to give them up when I moved to Kingman.

WHOOOO HOOO...8-0 Baby! Although we have a bye this weekend and the next 4 games are going to be HARD as hell (UCLA, USC, CAL....etc)I'm feeling pretty good. We went from not being ranked, to 3 weeks later being #25, to being #18 the next week, to being #14 the next week, to being #8 this week. We're doing pretty damn good. Could it be because we have a new coach this year?? Hmmmm.

*************

I've been posting a lot lately on 2 + 2, I know a lot of people that know me from RGP know that I used to always talk bad about that forum, but I figured since I'm used to posting on moderated forums other than RGP, why not?? Turns out there's a LOT more people on that forum then RGP. They have definatly surpassed RGP in people, material, wisdom, etc etc. Doesn't mean I'll ever agree with the owners viewpoints or business practices, but it's a good place to meet new people and even talk with people that I already know from other forums.

I think being new hasn't been as hard on me as it is for others as a lot of people already know me and have vouched for me, so I'm not being harrassed or slammed like most new people are...that's pretty cool!

**************

Still not playing poker or gambling, haven't even had the desire to do so. I've been reading a lot and since I'm all out of books, I'm finally going to go to the public library tomorrow in order to get some more reading material! The only problem is that I'm running out of authors. : ( I read too fast and reading 1-2 books a day, I'm running out of material here!!! Sigh.

**************

Nothing much more going on, I'm trying to write every couple of days just to update, will (of course!) write as soon as anything interesting happens, if it does, but because I'm taming myself right now, I can't see anyone else living vicariously through me right now, LOL.

Peace out!

2 Comments:

Blogger babylamb said...

Auntie T. Your godson's going to call you.... He needs a sponser for reading and since your such a big fan of reading you should support him. It will only cost you $4.00.

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being a Sun Devil Fanatic does not make one a freak.....but yes I love OUR devils. Pretty awesome to be guaranteed a bowl game and it's only the beginning of October...how great is that?
Love You
Mom

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home