My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Spring Break Cruise Anyone???

LAST MINUTE SO AT A GREAT PRICE!!

OK, so since I have become a RTA recently, I decided to start by planning a Spring Break Group Cruise. Here's the details/information:

I am wondering if there are any interested parties in taking a Mexico cruise over Spring Break week.

NO PASSPORT IS REQUIRED UNTIL JUNE

1. You should be from the West Coast area in order to save cost of traveling to the port.

2. The cruise is a Monday-Friday affair. 3/24-3/28, leaves from Long Beach.

3. It's on Carnival Cruise Line (Party boat!!) and leaves from Long Beach, stops at Catalina Island and Ensenada.

4. $475.03 per person which includes travel insurance, $426.03 per person without travel insurance. Must have 2 people to a cabin, if you are interested but it's only you, I can buddy you up with another person.

5. I believe they'll be a few people from RGP, 2p2, and some local friends where I live, perhaps a relative or two can go??

6. I need to know if anyone is really interested/serious in going, and if so, wouldyou be willing/able to book/pay (credit/debit card) by later today or tomm? What do you think? Let me know ASAP, I have a 24 hour hold on 5 cabins.

Anyone interested, email me ( travelwithmisst74 at yahoo dot com) or post a comment here, I'll give as many details as possible, just think it would be fun to set up a cruise for Spring Break

10 Comments:

Blogger PokerClan said...

Hey Tanya. Just wanted to say hi, I am alive, I see you are too.
Jon W, Poker Clan

4:31 AM  
Blogger Torch02 said...

This must be some cruise...

7:11 AM  
Blogger Kyle said...

How was the cruise?

11:11 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

It's me again, can you contact me at str8flush420@hotmail.com I have an important question about your blog ;) and couldn't find your e-mail address.

Thanks!

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.This is John.I am impressed with this site.It's nice.I have similar thing i am dealing with.
I have something for you.My aim is to share any type of information with all of you.If i have
done any mistake please excuse me.

=============================================

JOHN

Win a share of 1 Million Euros for 5.50

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CelebPoker Freerolls!
Running Now - 11-11 €20 Daily Freerolls - €20 Freeroll every other hour between 11am and 11pm GMT No Requirements
Running Now - FPP Freerolls - exchange your FPPs (Frequent Player Points) to play in our €1000 Freerolls
Coming November - Double €100 Freerolls every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Coming November - €250 Freeroll every Thursday
Coming November - €125 Freeroll every Friday
Coming November - €100 Freeroll every Sunday - no entry requirements
-----------
Jack

for more information...

http://www.celebpoker.net

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

加油!期待更新哦!.................................................................

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

加油-不論如何都期待您的新發表!.................................................................

12:34 AM  
Blogger Rakeback Power said...

Would love to come but I can't. Sounds like a blast. Have fun. Nice Blog BTW. Keep it up.


Adam - The Daily Donk
http://www.rakebackpower.com
http://rakebackpower.blogspot.com

10:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is a great test blog! I personally love it and find that it!
Abg cantik sange ngentot dengan negro kontol gede

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home